Matt Maurer to speak at the Measurement Matters Symposium
Matt Maurer will be speaking at the LGC Standards' Measurement Matters Symposium on "The evolution of regulation and testing in the cannabis & cannabinoids market" on February 24, 2021.
Join online for a day of expert insight and conversation
The multi-stream agenda will spotlight both emerging trends and topics of consistent interest to the research and analytical science community around the globe, with panel sessions of international experts, presentations and case studies focused on key issues, and innovative poster sessions.
Wherever you are
The free-to-attend digital symposium will bring together audience and speakers from across the world to cover topical laboratory and regulatory issues relevant to many global markets.
The day’s agenda will include sessions on:
- The evolution of regulation and testing in the cannabis & cannabinoids market
- Worldwide food fraud and authenticity challenges
- Synthetic cannabinoids for pharmaceutical research
- Global traceability and accuracy in pharmaceutical testing
- Proficiency testing for the detection of SARS-CoV-2
- Another new normal: Nitrosamine testing for pharmaceutical products
- Ensuring the quality of extra virgin olive oil
- Identifying unusual pharmaceutical impurities: Two case studies
For more information, please read the Measurement Matters brochure.
Most Recent Posts
We are excited to announce that we have once again partnered with Business of Cannabis for their Cross-Border Cannabis event. As the march toward lega...
Mar 4, 2021
There has been much anticipation for new cannabis products since the Canadian government first announced that cannabis would be legalized for recreati...
Mar 3, 2021
Matt Maurer, Co-chair of our Cannabis Law Group and Chair of our Franchise Law Group, was quoted by CTV News.
Feb 25, 2021