Matt Maurer to speak at the Measurement Matters Symposium
Matt Maurer will be speaking at the LGC Standards' Measurement Matters Symposium on "The evolution of regulation and testing in the cannabis & cannabinoids market" on February 24, 2021.
Join online for a day of expert insight and conversation
The multi-stream agenda will spotlight both emerging trends and topics of consistent interest to the research and analytical science community around the globe, with panel sessions of international experts, presentations and case studies focused on key issues, and innovative poster sessions.
Wherever you are
The free-to-attend digital symposium will bring together audience and speakers from across the world to cover topical laboratory and regulatory issues relevant to many global markets.
The day’s agenda will include sessions on:
- The evolution of regulation and testing in the cannabis & cannabinoids market
- Worldwide food fraud and authenticity challenges
- Synthetic cannabinoids for pharmaceutical research
- Global traceability and accuracy in pharmaceutical testing
- Proficiency testing for the detection of SARS-CoV-2
- Another new normal: Nitrosamine testing for pharmaceutical products
- Ensuring the quality of extra virgin olive oil
- Identifying unusual pharmaceutical impurities: Two case studies
For more information, please read the Measurement Matters brochure.
Most Recent Posts
Matt Maurer wrote an article for the August issue of Cannabis Retailer on regulator disputes.
Sep 29, 2021
Vlad Mihaescu will be speaking at the Brewers Lectures on "The Essentials of Cannabis Beverages," on September 22, 2021.
Sep 21, 2021
Congratulations to Matt Maurer, Co-chair of our Cannabis Law Group and Chair of our Franchise Law Group, who has once again been recognized as a Globa...
Sep 14, 2021