Andrew Wilder and Matt Maurer at the Future Cannabis Strategies North America Conference
Join Andrew Wilder and Matt Maurer at the upcoming Future Cannabis Strategies North America, where they will moderate a roundtable discussion on the topic of Edibles: Issues, Challenges and Opportunities, October 3, 2019 in Toronto.
Future Cannabis Strategies North America brings together strategic business leaders for 2 days of insight, discussion and debate into how manufacturers can:
- Capitalise on Canada’s legalisation of edibles, extracts and topicals: expected no later than October 17th
- Spotlight growth in International markets including the UK, Mainland Europe & South America
- Understand consumer trends & demands from across North America
- Identify opportunities to introduce Cannabis infused products into existing Consumer Packaged Goods
- Review recent product innovation to understand how market trends are adapting to consumer demands
For more information or to register, please visit Future Cannabis Strategies North America online.
Most Recent Posts
On February 4, 2020, the Torkin Manes Cannabis Law Group, along with a select group of industry experts from the fields of cannabis banking, finance, ...
Jan 20, 2020
This guest post was written by Luis Armendariz, Partner at CAAM Legal.
Jan 13, 2020
Matt Maurer of Torkin Manes Cannabis Law Group said there is very little logic in having a provincial wholesaler involved in a farm-gate store.
Jan 8, 2020