Andrew Wilder and Matt Maurer at the Future Cannabis Strategies North America Conference
Join Andrew Wilder and Matt Maurer at the upcoming Future Cannabis Strategies North America, where they will moderate a roundtable discussion on the topic of Edibles: Issues, Challenges and Opportunities, October 3, 2019 in Toronto.
Future Cannabis Strategies North America brings together strategic business leaders for 2 days of insight, discussion and debate into how manufacturers can:
- Capitalise on Canada’s legalisation of edibles, extracts and topicals: expected no later than October 17th
- Spotlight growth in International markets including the UK, Mainland Europe & South America
- Understand consumer trends & demands from across North America
- Identify opportunities to introduce Cannabis infused products into existing Consumer Packaged Goods
- Review recent product innovation to understand how market trends are adapting to consumer demands
For more information or to register, please visit Future Cannabis Strategies North America online.
Most Recent Posts
Matt Maurer, of Torkin Manes' Cannabis Law Group, spoke with Jay Rosenthal on BofC Live. They discuss the recent Torkin Manes and Business of Cannabis...
Aug 4, 2020
Torkin Manes LLP announced today they have become the Official Law Firm of the Business of Cannabis. Business of Cannabis is the preeminent B2B canna...
Jul 23, 2020
Matt Maurer to moderate a panel on overcoming regulatory barriers at the New Heights Virtual Canna-Tourism Summit on July 29, 2020.
Jul 20, 2020