Andrew Wilder and Matt Maurer at the Future Cannabis Strategies North America Conference
Join Andrew Wilder and Matt Maurer at the upcoming Future Cannabis Strategies North America, where they will moderate a roundtable discussion on the topic of Edibles: Issues, Challenges and Opportunities, October 3, 2019 in Toronto.
Future Cannabis Strategies North America brings together strategic business leaders for 2 days of insight, discussion and debate into how manufacturers can:
- Capitalise on Canada’s legalisation of edibles, extracts and topicals: expected no later than October 17th
- Spotlight growth in International markets including the UK, Mainland Europe & South America
- Understand consumer trends & demands from across North America
- Identify opportunities to introduce Cannabis infused products into existing Consumer Packaged Goods
- Review recent product innovation to understand how market trends are adapting to consumer demands
For more information or to register, please visit Future Cannabis Strategies North America online.
Most Recent Posts
Join Hunter Forman at the upcoming Cannabis Law Day presented by Ontario Bar Association. Hunter will present on the topic Retail Considerations&...
Nov 12, 2019
Join Hunter Forman at the upcoming Lucrative Business of Marijuana seminar presented by The Seminar Group. Hunter will present on the topic of Canadia...
Nov 11, 2019
Torkin Manes is pleased to announce that Matt Maurer has been selected as a 2019 Lexpert Rising Star: Leading Lawyers Under 40.
Matt is Co-chair of th...
Nov 9, 2019